A few other businesses and myself are putting together our time, talent and services in order to give one lucky SSHS 2012 Grad a Prom experience they will never forget!
So, without further ado, it is my pleasure to announce the 2012 Grand March Scholarship!!
To apply, you simply need to write a paragraph describing how you have encouraged your friends and classmates to remain positive and confident about who they are, and let their inner beauty shine! What have you done to let them know that being themselves and being wonderfully unique is to be celebrated! Then, email this paragraph to Shannon-May at firstname.lastname@example.org. The application deadline is April 23rd.
Five finalists will be chosen and posted on Shannon May Photography’s Facebook Fanpage to be voted on by your family, friends, classmates and community... even family that lives all around the world!! visit www.shannonmayphotography.com for more information!
And because every contest needs to have some guidelines, here are some of ours...
1. This contest is open for St. Stephen High School female students only, who are graduating in 2012 and attending Grand March. You will need to submit a paragraph-in your own words, how you have been a voice of encouragement for your friends and classmates to be confident in who they are! Remember that Facebookers will be voting!!
2. Email it to email@example.com by April 23rd. Please do not send entries via Facebook. Please write Grand March Scholarship in the subject line.
3. Please also include your first and last name, and confirm your school as SSHS with your submission.
4. The deadline for entering is April 23rd at 11:59pm.
5. On Wednesday, April 25th @ 4pm, I will upload the top 5 entries to Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/shannonmayphotography) and the voting will begin. You will send your friends and family over to vote (“LIKE” your submission). Voting will end on Sunday, May 6th at 11:59pm. The winner will be announced on Shannon-May’s Facebook Page, on Wednesday May 9th.
6. The submission that has the most votes (likes) at the end of the voting period, will be the winner. If there is any sort of tie-the winner will be determined on the time stamp of the email submission and the person who submitted theirs first will be the winner. So get your entries in ASAP.
7. Contest participants must be attending a St. Stephen’s Grand March on June 19th.
8. The winner will be responsible for scheduling their gel application and express pedicure appointments with Sea of Tranquility, for contacting Mehan’s Florist to set up their order, for contacting Terri Jordan of Stella & Dot to set up a jewelry session. Parents of the winner will be responsible for setting up a time to claim the $250 prize money and Prize Pack from Shannon May Photography. Please contact Shannon-May for more details and to arrange your photo session!
9. The high school senior photography session is valued at $333.00 and cannot be altered or changed in any way, cannot be redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred. The nail session is valued at $68.37, and cannot be redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred. Corsage and boutonniere are valued at $35.00 and cannot be altered or changed in any ways, cannot be redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred. The value of the Stella & Dot gift certificate is $125.00 and is to be used towards accessories for Grand March, and cannot be altered or changed in any ways, cannot be redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred. No additional promotions, coupons or discounts can be applied. And thank you to the generosity of Kindred Home Care, the winner will also be awarded CASH to spend on Grand March or saved for University!
10. The winner must be attending 2012 Grand March in St. Stephen. If the chosen winner does not go to Grand March the second runner-up will be the new winner and so on.
11. By entering the contest, you allow Shannon May Photography, Terri Jordan – Stella and Dot, Kindred Home Care, Sea of Tranquility Day Spa and Mehan’s Florist to display photographs on Blog and Facebook or Webpages.
12. Shannon May Photography reserves the right to disqualify anyone for any inappropriate comments, language, or actions, or for submitting false testimonials.
Please contact Shannon-May for more information:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org. P: (506) 321-0916
Or visit the website: www.shannonmayphotography.com.